Casual Class Price - $15 per lesson
Lessons per Term - $240 per term
(Note: $20 Discount if fees are paid before the end of week 2 of the term $220)
Registration/ Insurance - $50 per year
Grading Fees - $45 every gradings held at the end of each term.
Uniform Cost - $65 Each
T - Shirt Cost - $30 Each optional
Hoodie Cost - $50 Each optional
Check us out on Sportsbag
- Students must be well behaved at all times and listen to their instructor at all times.
- Students must turn up ready to train.
- Students must wear their Karate uniform and keep there uniform clean.
- Students must not come to class impaired in any way.
- Students must understand that Karate is for Self Defense ONLY.
- Students and parents need to understand that gradings are about the progress of an individual student and that each student will progress in their own way.
- Gradings are not a competition and they are not designed to be competitive. They are simply designed to show parents/carers who come to watch their child, how far he/she s has come in the past term of training.
- During the first 2 years of training most students will grade every term, if they have met the grading requirements, which include: demonstration of the requirements for that grade, attend 2 lessons per week , work hard and behave themselves.
Sensei Andrew has the final say on all gradings.